Pure and Sure

Intention Statement:
I cherish God's gift of life with joy.

My notes/thoughts:
Purity, purity of thought, intent, act. Purity of heart, pureness, active purity.

Turquoise paper, a tree, and mountains. Is it about pureness or icy conditions? As I drew I was thinking about purity. Now that I look at the drawing, it is a bit chilly, stark, pure -- actually -- liquid. So it is not about ice. Maybe it's about melting ice?

The tree is liquid gold, moving, oozing, flowing downward into the ground, and dancing upward, shimmering, glowing. Liquid Ice, Pure and Sure.

Drawing's Message:

Shine true, shine sure. Stand steady allowing your energy to shine true and sure. (The song "Rock Steady" is playing in my head). Shine softly, boldly. Reach out with outstretched arms, opening your hands in giving ways. Share your hear, your love, your talents with all who will have it. Share the joy that is Pure and Sure, truly pure.

Thank you, drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency