Pleasingly Simple

Aug. 4, 2009 Day 13

I cherish God's gift of life with exuberance!

I'm changing the word joy to exuberance in this statement. It feels more lively and passionate. I've got to get passionate and grateful for God's gift of life to me. Thank you, God, for my life. Thank you, God, for everything I have today. I am truly blessed.

Drawing: Pleasingly Simple
White paper, clean, crisp image/pattern, markings upon the page. Basic colors. Pleasingly simple.

Drawing's Message:
Keep it simple, straightforward. Lighten the load in the moment. Exuberance is key. Exuberance is fun. Exuberance is light-hearted. Just keep it simple and light and all will be well. All is well. It is.

Thank you, drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency