Skip to main content

Donegal's Garden

I had never heard of Donegal's Garden before I did this drawing this morning. As soon as I got out the hot pink paper and picked a green crayon, those words came to me. Now, I'm researching. It is a real place in Ireland! Guess I'll have to go. Got to get that passport!

This makes me really miss my garden in Connecticut. I must get a garden planted here at this small rental house. I miss gardening so much.

I'll post some links to Donegal's Garden at the end.

My journal notes before I start my drawing:

Intention Statement: I focus on cherishing my life with joy.

Is this the correct statement for me now, instead of focusing on prosperity?
I allow my creativity to prosper me now. How about that statement?

I do a meditation and find that focusing on cherishing my life with joy is correct for me now.

I wonder what it means to focus on cherishing my life with joy, to focus each moment on cherishing my life with joy? Should I re-word it somehow?

I cherish my life with joy and prosper.

I cherish God's gift of life with joy.
This statement touches me and makes me feel gratitude toward God and tenderness toward myself. It helps me cherish myself and feel the joy of being alive. NICE!

Drawing notes:
Pink paper, a garden, Donegal's Garden? Who is Donegal? Mountain scene with lovely flowers and leaves. I like the colors and the whole scene. It feels joyful and alive.

Drawing's message to me:
Joyful states are ecstatic, alive, electric. They can also be peaceful and serene. Get in touch with joy, finally. Feel the ecstatic states in your life. Define joy on your own terms. Joy is a state of Being. And joy is a state of feeling as well as doing. Think in terms of joy states. Begin to get in touch with joy states. You will soon discover that you feel joy in many different ways. Joy is beauty. Enjoy beauty because you are in touch with joy as you do -- you are in joy when you enjoy. Be in joy, Dear One, and enjoy! You are loved beyond all human understanding. So it is. It is said. It is written. It is.

Thank you drawing. Thank you Angels.

Links about Donegal's Gardens:

Donegal's Garden Paradise: Harvey’s Point Hotel in the Blue Stack Mountains in Co Donegal

Donegal Garden Trail

Gardens in Donegal, Ireland


Okay, next year, I'm going to Donegal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency