Energetic Shift

Intention Statement:
I cherish God's gift of life with joy.

Drawing--My Observations:

Kelly green paper. This is a familiar recurring image, except with a difference. The horizontal lines across the bottom are new. This image usually indicates to me that energy is changing.

Drawing's Message:
Energizing, zapping, changing it up. Energy is shifting in your world. Keep tapping into your creativity everyday. It is having positive effects in your life. Electricity is igniting your life once again. Good work on following the Divine impulses from within. We salute you. It is done. It is coming. It is.

Thank you, Drawing. Thank you, God, for everything I have in my life today. I am truly blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency