NEW: Julia Cameron, Queen of Creativity, Shares About Her Newest Book

Have any of you read Julia Cameron's new book, The Creative Life: True Tales on Inspiration? How does it compare to The Artist's Way? The link below will take you to where Julia shares about her own creative process in video format.

Pictured here: Drawing by Mary Gravelle, crayon on paper, 8.5 x 11 inches, from my personal Igniting Your Intentions™ session in July 2009. You can see all of my drawings in this session on my Facebook Page.

This is the drawing's message:
Donegal's Garden -- I had never heard of Donegal's Garden before I did this drawing this morning. As soon as I got out the hot pink paper and picked a green crayon, those words came to me. Now, I'm researching. It is a real place in Ireland! This makes me really miss my garden in Connecticut. I must get a garden planted here at this small rental house. I miss gardening so much.

Link: About Julia Cameron's new book
Link: Mary's Fine Art Fan Page
Link: Mary's Igniting session of July 2009 on Facebook page
Link: Wisdom Painting where you can learn more about Igniting Your Intentions™
Link: Mary's Fine Art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency