Freedom

What is Freedom to you? Is it being free of all restrictions? Is it financial freedom? Is it freedom to say what needs to be said? I think that LOVE might be the truest expression and definition of freedom. If we love unconditionally, I believe we just might be free. There will be no comparisons, no judgements, nothing that would inhibit us nor hold us back. Love for self is the highest form of freedom. If we have that, we also free up everyone around us. We own our life and that gives us free choice and freedom.

My own freedom began two years ago, July 2006, when I packed my car and left Connecticut for the southwest. How can it be two years already? Freedom does not mean that it is easy. Freedom does have its price along with its glorious pleasures. Oh yeah....

What does freedom mean for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency