Calling Forth: First Wisdom Painting of 2008




Title of this Painting: Calling Forth
In an effort to move forward with my year knowing more about myself at this juncture, I did a Wisdom Painting. This is a tool for self-discovery that I teach in workshops in Silver City, New Mexico. I have not Wisdom Painted for myself in a couple of years so I thought it would be a good idea to use my own toolset for self-discovery.

I welcome your comments on this painting. Every painting speaks to me personally and yet it comes from a universal place as well. I will be posting my own comments over the next fews days. In the meantime, I invite you to leave a comment on how the painting affects you. Give it your own title and describe what you see and how it makes you feel. This is about you. And yet, I might derive a benefit from reading your comments, as others will also benefit. We all see differently and can learn from one another. Go for it. And thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency