Connect to Your Soul Team

Connect to your Soul Team. Listen Up. Check out this article for how to proceed with the mission of your life. NOW. Great stuff. First paragraph of the article says:
"The Fifth Step - Discover Your Soul Team

By now you have raised your frequency, re-aligned to your higher self, opened and begun to trust your communication with The Divine/The All. The fifth step naturally follows these first four steps as you are now prepared to discover and connect to your Soul Team."
Image at left is from my 2004 Igniting Your Intentions™ personal session. My intention statement: I align myself with my true calling. Crayon on paper. Anyone interested in signing up for the process, contact me. It's quite lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flowering of Consciousness

Desire vs. Want

Thoughts from the Book, Frequency